If you are too busy and don’t want to spend the entire morning wandering around shops looking for a suitable dress, shirt, or jeans to wear, online shopping is a good option. However, you should think twice before ordering something online. No, I’m not kidding. Online shopping is essentially a gamble in which you put your money at risk by buying something you’ve never seen in person. And, before you find a trustworthy online seller, you may find yourself in situations similar to these.
Today, we bring together seventeen people who discuss the disparity between what they see online and what they actually get. It reveals the true nature of online shopping. So, be wary of advertisements and pay closer attention to realistic testimonials in reviews. Now, scroll down and enjoy yourself! If you enjoyed our post, please like and share it.
1. “Perhaps one day I’ll be beautiful.”
2. “Ugh! One of these things is not the same as the other. It has nothing in common with the advertisement! ”
3. Are you wearing this dress to the wedding? Are yousure, bride?
4. “When I tried to be seductive…”
5. “What do you think of my new slit dress?”
6. “After reading this woman’s Amazon review, I immediately removed this dress from my cart!”
7. “Where can I pass this dress?”
8. “When your ordered dress looks exactly like the picture on the website.”
9. “I’m hoping for a refund, so I’m not going to name the company.”
10. Aren’t these two distinct concepts?
11. A non-refundable $60 Dress.
12. “When you order clothes on amazon…”
13. I feel sorry for you.
15. “Well, it fits the cat,”
16. Reality vs. expectation.
17. When you ordered one thing and received another.