Online shopping is fantastic! The convenience and prices are unrivaled, and there’s the added thrill of not knowing exactly what you’ll get, and when you do get it, you might have forgotten that you ordered it in the first place – just like receiving a gift from yourself!
Shopping online is a great way to save money, but it can also be a hilarious, if not unfortunate, experience. Here at Bored Panda, we have compiled a list of amusing online shopping fails, such as the famous painting of the Great Wave of Kanagawa made entirely of pugs, a chair so small that it can only be used by ants, a massive unicorn float, and many other online scams and perfect examples of crappy design. All of these deals can put you on the wish list,
Scroll down to see the hilarious mishaps and shoddy product designs for yourself and learn from these hilarious online shopping fails!
1. I ordered this tank top from Amazon, and they sent me a dress as well. On the plus side, it makes my a$$ look good.
2. Dinosaur Pillowcase
3. I bought a pillow of myself for my girlfriend to take to university. It did not go as planned.
4. Today’s Top Beauty Products
5. My sister bought a dress online.
6. I saw $10 and bought it right away.
7. This is what my friend received after purchasing 50 Shades of Grey on eBay.
8. I Knew I Was Taking A Chance When I Ordered From Wish…. But I Couldn’t Stop Laughing When My Blanket Arrived!
9. Keeping Things Interesting When Shopping Online Amazon should double-check those product dimensions.
11. What Happens When You Purchase A $20 Punching Bag From China
12. A Helpful Hint
13. I’m in love with my new Yeezys.
14. Purchased New Shoes Online… Nice!
15. Do Not Purchase A Speedometer From Aliexpress
16. Last year, my boss ordered chairs for the break room. He did not receive what he had hoped for.
17. Still Dope Af
18. My friend ordered a dustpan on Amazon… I’m trying to figure out where we can find a matching broom.
19. This Scale
20. These Are the Shoes
21. This F*#$!ng Mug
22. Is China just teasing everyone?
23. I’m never going to order anything online again…
24. I Can’t Take It Any Longer
25. When You Don’t Have Tissue To Stuff Shoes, You Gotta Do What You Gotta Do
26. Check out this three-foot pool that a friend found on sale online this summer. I Can’t Wait To Get Started
27. Amazon has decided to send me 72 Chinese finger traps instead of my multivitamin in an unusual turn of events.
28. Kai purchased this “Pillow Husky” from Ebay. It arrived today… Not Quite What Was Advertised
29. Believe Me, I’m A Pepper
30. Online Shirt vs. Reality…
31. purchased two shirts from Old Navy and received 40 pounds of security tags as well as a coupon.
32. Purchased Rings Online
33. I ordered a collage blanket with photos of myself for my girlfriend, and they sent another family’s blanket instead. Anyway, I gave it to her.
34. You’ve Got to Love eBay
35. When You’re Not Sure What to Wear. It Says Lion Costume on the Internet. Really? It’s more of a bad hair day costume.
36. They Were Not Wrong…
37. purchased Chinese guitar picks. My new band name is “Sample Text.”
38. So my roommate and I went online and ordered chairs, and this is what we got.
39. Mother’s Day Nightmare Gift: Pillows with My Nephew’s Faces
40. Ordering the Wrong Card Size
41. When you believe you are purchasing knitted cushions from Amazon but in fact purchased cushions with pictures of knitted cushions on them
42. A friend requested two snapbacks with personalized images. This occurred.
43. The final product was not as advertised.
44. Dress Faux Pas
45. This Chest of Drawers will haunt me for the rest of my life. When you order a chest of drawers with no idea of the size or cost of the items and end up with these
46. My friend purchased an iPad from eBay for $5. Hong Kong shipping. I’m still giggling.
47. My friend purchased this pillow for his daughter.
48. Expectations vs. Reality – Not Even Close
49. My mother purchased a swing set from Amazon… she stated that it cost $17. The other was $22.